Parents, family members, and friends: Beacon Park School is better with YOU!
Whether you are available for 30 minutes or several hours per week, PTA has so many FUN and REWARDING volunteer opportunities for you to choose from. Remember, PTA is only able to run these awesome programs with the help of parent volunteers.
Studies show that participating in your child’s school helps them perform better academically. Volunteering helps you, too - it helps you bond with your child, make connections, get to know teachers and staff better, and make friends with other parents. Socializing and volunteering with parents and teachers is truly fun AND rewarding!
Current chairperson opportunities (contact Erin to learn more):
- 7th/8th Grade Volley Fest Volleyball Tournament (Nov. 6)
- Winter Bowl Flag Football Tournament (Jan. 28)
- Fun Run Social (Feb. 1)
- Silent Auction Fundraiser (Feb. 22 - Mar. 3)
- Silent Auction Gala (Mar. 3)
- Teacher Appreciation Week (May 1-5)
- IPSF Ambassador (year-round)